Step 1: Gather Documents and save them to your device.
Parents/Guardians will need to upload the following 5 documents during the online registration. Before beginning the online registration, please gather the documents and save them to your device.
1. Proof of date of birth: Please provide your child’s birth certificate. If your child’s birth certificate is unavailable one of the following can be used for identification: Passport, Military Dependent ID Card or Certified record of baptism.
2. Proof of residency:
A. Own your home: Please provide a bill or statement dated within the last 60 days with your name and home address pre-printed on it. It can be one of the following:
- Tax bill
- Cable bill
- Utility bill
- Car or Home Insurance Policy
- Bank/Credit Union Account Statement
- Pay Stub
B. Renting: Please provide a current fully signed lease which includes the landlord’s name, address and telephone number.
C. Purchasing a home: If you are moving into the district and are in the midst of purchasing, please provide an original signed contract to build or buy dated within 90 days, which includes buyer’s and seller’s names along with the name and address of the realtor. You will then have 30 days from your move-in date to provide a second proof of residency as listed in “A” above.
3. Parent/guardian valid photo ID. License / Passport
4. Child’s Immunization record.
5. Custody Papers (if applicable). Must be a signed copy.
Step 2: Online Registration
Once you have all your documents saved to your device, you are now ready to complete the on-line registration.
IMPORTANT: At the end of the on-line registration SAVE YOUR PASSWORD in case you need to go back into the registration session.
Registration is not complete until all required documents listed above are uploaded into your online registration. You will receive an email confirming your child is cleared through registration or requesting additional documentation if information is missing. Click here to complete the online registration.
Contact Information and Accessibility:
If you have any questions, or if you are unable to access the on-line registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 824-5616.