All children entering Queensbury UFSD, including those returning to the school district, are registered at the Central Registration Office located in the Queensbury Administration Building. Please do not go to the building your child is entering to register that child. At the time of registration, children enrolling in high school will be given an appointment with a guidance counselor to develop a schedule.
For information about registering your child for kindergarten, please visit the kindergarten registration and round-up web page.
- Call 518-824-3605 to schedule an appointment with the District Registrar.
- Download, print and complete the registration packet.
*Note: If you cannot download and access this packet, please call 518-824-3605.
- Pre-register your child (or children).
- Your child's birth certificate or passport*
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization records & recent physical information
- Completed Registration Packet listed above
- Latest report card from previous school/preschool
- Custody papers
- Foster care letter
- 504 Plan
*In the event your child’s birth certificate or passport is unavailable, the following documents may be used as identification:
- Certified record of baptism; or
- School photo ID with date of birth; or,
- State or other government-issued ID; or,
- Consulate identification card; or,
- Hospital or health records (in New York City hospital birthing records); or,
- Military dependent ID card; or,
- Native American tribal document; or,
- Record(s) from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies (VOLASs)