A school psychologist is located in each of our four buildings to provide school psychological services to students:Services provided may include:
- Evaluations of students suspected of having special education needs,
- Periodic assessments of special education students,
- School-based counseling services for selected students to improve educational adjustment,
- Consultation with teachers, administrators and parents to enhance student progress,
- Case management services with specific selected students with intensive needs,
- Participation on educational support teams,
- Referrals and collaboration with professionals and agencies outside of the school district.