Kindergarten: For information about registering your child for kindergarten, please visit the kindergarten registration and roundup page.
Grades 1-12: Please follow the instructions below to complete the electronic registration process for students in grades 1-12. Please contact the District Registrar if you would like a paper registration packet
Step 1: Gather Documents
Before you begin the registration process, please gather the following documents and scan them to your device so you can upload them during the online registration process. (Instructions on how to save documents to your device can be found at the bottom of this page.)
1. Proof of date of birth: Please provide your child’s birth certificate.
If your child’s birth certificate is unavailable one of the following can be used for identification: Passport, Military Dependent ID Card or Certified record of baptism.
2. Proof of residency: If you own your own home: Please provide a bill or statement dated within the last 60 days with your name and home address pre-printed on it. It can be one of the following:
- Tax bill
- Cable bill
- Utility bill
- Car or Home Insurance Policy
- Bank/Credit Union Account Statement
- Pay Stub
- If you are renting: Please provide a current fully signed lease which includes the landlord’s name, address and telephone number.
- If you are moving into the district and are in the midst of purchasing property: Please provide an original signed contract to build or buy dated within 90 days, which includes buyer’s and seller’s names along with the name and address of the realtor. You will then have 30 days from your move-in date to provide a second proof of residency from above.
3. Parent/guardian valid photo ID. License / Passport
4. Immunization record (to be emailed with Health Form below)
5. Custody Papers (if applicable). Must be a signed copy.
Step 2: Download the required forms
(Forms included in the link above: Request for Records; Health History; Parent/Guardian Computer Access; Student Access Release & Authorization)
Step 3: Online Registration
Once you have all your documents saved to your device, click here to complete the online registration.
Important: Your registration is not complete until all the documentation and above forms have been received and the online registration has been completed. You will receive an email confirming your child is cleared through registration or requesting additional documentation if information is missing.
How to Upload Documents to Your Device
Free and Reduced Priced Meals: Your child may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals. Complete the free and reduced-price meals application online or contact the District Registrar for a paper application.
Home language questionnaire: If another language is spoken in your home, please contact the District Registrar for the form.