We have received our order of rapid tests, supplied by Governor Hochul. Each student is eligible to receive a free rapid test kit (each test kit contains two tests), so testing is available for all students. Kits will be available for pick up today and tomorrow, Jan. 3-4. If you would like a test kit for your child(ren) to screen for COVID-19, you can pick up a kit at the following locations:
- QES K-1 Office: 8-8:30 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- WHBI Main Office: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m.
- QMS Main Office: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m.
- QHS Main Office: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Drive Thru pick up – back side of QES from 4-6 p.m.
If you have more than one child, you can pick up your allotment of kits at one location.
If you are unable to pick up a rapid testing kit(s) at the following times and locations, please contact your building’s front office:
- QES K-1 Office: 518-824-1631
- WHBI Main Office: 518-824-2600
- QMS Main Office: 518-824-3600
- QHS Main Office: 518-824-4626
Please continue to monitor your child(ren)’s health. If your child(ren) exhibit(s) any COVID-like symptoms, please do not send them to school and contact your primary health care provider. Our hope is that by identifying positive cases as soon as possible we will minimize the potential of exposure for our school community.
Thank you for your continued partnership!