Queensbury Union Free School District is holding a bus driver job fair on Tuesday, Feb. 22, from 9AM-1PM in the Queensbury Elementary School gymnasium.
All are invited (community members, parents, grandparents, retirees) as no experience is necessary!
School bus drivers can look forward to:
- School vacations and summers off
- Competitive hourly rates
- Wearing jeans to work
- A work schedule that leaves time for free time
- Holidays off and weekends free
- Excellent benefits for permanent employees
- Eligibility for NYS Retirement System
- Job security — good drivers are always in demand
Can’t make the job fair but interested in a job as a bus driver? Complete a Support Staff Application and contact Cheri Martindale, Director of Transportation, at 518-824-5617 to schedule an interview.
Visit www.queensburyschool.org for more details and/or to download an application. Queensbury Union Free School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.