We have some important updates about Chromebooks for students:
- K-6 fully remote students can pick up their Chromebooks from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the main offices of each building starting Monday, Aug. 31 and Tuesday, Sept. 1
- K-6 in-person students will receive their Chromebooks on the first day of school.
- 7-12 students who turned in a Chromebook for summer repair can pick it up starting Monday, Aug. 31 (8 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Pending the repair status – some may receive a loaner and charger to start the school year due to delay in parts
- 7-12 students that are still in need of a Chromebook repair can turn this in at their building main offices, and will receive a loaner device and charger starting Monday, Aug. 31 (8 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Freshmen Chromebook pick up is Thursday, Aug. 27 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the back of QHS
- Last names A-K is 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. | L-Z is 1-2 p.m
- If freshmen are unable to pick up on Thursday, Aug. 27, Chromebooks will be available at the QHS main office starting Monday, Aug. 31.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.