Updates from the district
Procedures and protocols
- NYS Cluster Initiative information (Nov. 23)
- Updated COVID-19 student protocol Q&A (Nov. 10)
- QUFSD return to school protocols
- COVID-19 communications procedures
- Daily health screening information
- District COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting procedures
Recent federal and state decisions now allow the district to temporarily serve free meals to students until June 30, 2021. This decision is subject to change at the federal government’s discretion.
Breakfast and lunch will continue to be available, free of charge, for students in need. If you need meals delivered to your home, please fill out this form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child care for essential workers
If you are an essential worker in need of child care, please contact Lynn Sickles, executive director of the Southern Adirondack Child Care Network, at (518) 798-7972 ext. 204 or by emailing email@example.com.
All campus facilities, including the tennis courts, track and campus trails are open to the public at this time. Please note, the track is closed during school hours when it is being occupied by students and staff members.
Please follow all protocols and signage posted at these locations.