Updates from the district
- One individual tests positive for COVID-19 (Oct. 25)
- Individual at WHBI tests positive for COVID-19 (Oct. 14)
- An update from Superintendent Gannon (Oct. 9)
- Fully remote individual at QHS tests positive for COVID-19 (Oct. 6)
- District to temporarily transition to remote learning for one week (Oct. 3)
- Individual at QMS tests positive for COVID-19; QMS to go fully remote Oct. 2 (Oct. 1)
- Additional positive COVID-19 case at QHS (Oct. 1)
- Individual at QHS tests positive for COVID-19; QHS to go fully remote Oct. 2 (Oct. 1)
- Individual at Head Start, located at QES, tests positive for COVID-19 (Sept. 27)
- Individual at QHS tests positive for COVID-19 (Sept. 23)
- Two individuals at QES test positive for COVID-19 (Sept. 10)
Procedures and protocols
- QUFSD return to school protocols
- COVID-19 communications procedures
- Daily health screening information
- District COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting procedures
Recent federal and state decisions now allow the district to temporarily serve free meals to students until June 30, 2021. This decision is subject to change at the federal government’s discretion.
Breakfast and lunch will continue to be available, free of charge, for students in need. If you need meals delivered to your home, please fill out this form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child care for essential workers
If you are an essential worker in need of child care, please contact Lynn Sickles, executive director of the Southern Adirondack Child Care Network, at (518) 798-7972 ext. 204 or by emailing email@example.com.
All campus facilities, including the tennis courts, track and campus trails are open to the public at this time. Please follow all protocols and signage posted at these locations.