This summer, the district is hosting several Summer Books Bash events for students entering grades K-8 this fall.
The Summer Books Bash will be held for several weeks in July and August. The events are meant to bring the community together and provide resources for families. We will begin and end the summer season with a book bash on campus. The Queensbury Kindness Closet and Summer Book Bus will also be choosing some Queensbury neighborhoods to visit, accompanied by a bus full of reading and shopping opportunities, all donated by our very own community!
All events will take place from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 16: Summer Books Bash Kickoff! QMS Parking Lot
- Friday, July 23: Robert Gardens
- Friday, July 30: Forest Park
- Friday, Aug. 6: Hunterbrook
- Friday, Aug. 13: Summer Books Bash Sendoff! QMS Parking Lot
We look forward to seeing you this summer!