High School Counseling Center
Seniors: The Senior Recognition Awards night will be held on Thursday, June 11th at 6:30 pm streamed via our youtube channel. The link is below.
The Counseling Center sent personal email invitations last week, to those students who will be receiving a School Recognition and/or Scholarship from Mrs Kim Nelson. Please check your emails to confirm this invitation and we look forward to celebrating these accomplishments with you!
Important for All seniors: Please update your Naviance account with graduation plans for after high school. This information will be in the graduation program and we want to make sure it is correct. Please visit your Naviance account to update your plans.
If you are a senior who will be attending the workforce, military or undecided please email your counselor with these plans. Thank you and best of luck to the Class of 2020!
WORKING PAPERSStudents can obtain working papers two ways:Electronically:Mail:
- Request an application be mailed to you directly- by calling 824-4604 - calls will be forwarded to email
The counseling center will then:
- Mail completed application - to QHS, 409 Aviation Rd, Queensbury, NY 12804 ATTN: Counseling Center - Working Paper Application
**Please note that this process may take up to two weeks to process**
- contact the QHS health office and get the students date of physical
- complete the working card
- bring to the middle school to be mailed to your home address - upon receipt of card, student MUST sign immediately to activate card