Dear senior parents/guardians,
I am pleased to share that the COVID-19 restrictions for our graduation ceremony have been lifted following information released by Governor Cuomo’s office. Upon learning of the lifted restrictions, the district worked with the Cool Insuring Arena and Warren County Public Health to ensure these changes comply with all of the requirements.
The following changes have been made for the graduation ceremony:
- Testing/proof of vaccination is no longer required for any attendee.
- Masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals.
- Guest registration is no longer required.
- There is no longer a four-person guest limit per graduate. Graduates can bring as many guests as they would like.
- Guests will not have to fill out a COVID attestation upon arrival to the arena.
Please note, masks are required for any graduate/attendee who is not fully vaccinated.
As a result of these changes, individuals do not need to come to QHS on June 23 or 24 to provide proof of the previously required documentation.
We will still livestream the event for anyone who either cannot travel or is not comfortable attending the event.
All graduates must attend graduation rehearsal at 1 p.m. on June 25 at the Cool Insuring Arena.
I look forward to celebrating our graduates on June 25!