QUFSD is accepting Non-Resident, Tuition-Paying Students
Tuition amounts for the 2022-2023 school year are as follows (BOE approved 7/11/22):
- Students in grades K-6: $9,638.00 per student, per year
- Students in grades 7-12: $11,578.00 per student, per year
- Please read the QUFSD Board of Education Policy 5151 Admission of Non-Resident Students
- Download and complete the Non-Resident Application Form and email it to Lois Melleon, District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Application will be reviewed by Mrs. Troelstra, Assistant Superintendent for Instruction.
- You will receive a return email with an acceptance/denial of your Application. If accepted, the email will include instructions on how to proceed with registration and payment of tuition.
If you have any questions, or if you are unable to access the form, please email email@example.com or call (518) 824-5616.