The QMS Vex Robotics team, the Spartanators, competed in the Northern New York State VEX High School Championships. The team carried a 9-2 record in the qualifying rounds to earn a number two seed for the finals where they placed fourth overall.
During the awards ceremony, the Spartanators were awarded the Excellence Award, the most prestigious award of the tournament. As a result, the team qualified for an invitation to the Vex World Championships in Louisville, Kentucky April 24-27.
Congratulations to the following students for their outstanding effort, achievement and contributions to the QMS Vex Robotics club this year:
- Grace Williams (6th grade)
- Evelyn Crider (8th grade)
- Alana Coakley (6th grade)
- Gage Russell (6th grade)
- Brianna Mesick (6th grade)
- CJ VanGuilder (8th grade)
- Matthew Bardin (8th grade)
- Guilianna Laurain (8th grade)
- Tyler Milone (7th grade)