Queensbury Middle School serves more than 700 students in sixth through eighth grade. QMS has amazing opportunities for students to explore. Students and staff members are expected to be part of the teamwork, collaboration and commitment to education at QMS.
The staff at QMS welcomes your questions and concerns. Please do not hesitate to reach out when you need a hand. You will be given all the tools and resources you need in order to be successful.
The hours of operation for Queensbury Middle School are 8:10 a.m. – 2:48 p.m.
Drop off/arrival times
- Buses begin unloading at 8 a.m.
- Parents: Please pick up/drop off students in front of the building. The back loading/unloading area is for buses only.
Dismissal/pick up times
- School is dismissed at 2:48 p.m.
- Late buses (bus pass required): 3:45 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
Middle school classes dismiss at 10:48 a.m. when a half-day is scheduled.
- Arrival: 8-8:09 a.m.
- Guideroom: 8:10-8:17 a.m.
- Block 1: 8:20-9:17 a.m.
- Block 2: 9:20-10:17 a.m.
- Block 3: 10:20-11:17 a.m.
- Block 4/Lunch:
- Grade 6 Class: 11:20-11:47 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:47 a.m.-12:17 p.m.
- Class: 12:18-12:48 p.m
- Grade 7 Class: 11:20 a.m.-12:17 p.m.
- Lunch: 12:18-12:48 p.m.
- Grade 8 Lunch: 11:18-11:48 a.m.
- Class: 11:51 a.m.-12:48 p.m
- Block 5: 12:51-1:48 p.m.
- Block 6: 1:51-2:48 p.m.
- Dismissal: 2:48-2:56 p.m.