Queensbury Middle School serves more than 700 students in sixth through eighth grade. QMS has amazing opportunities for students to explore. Students and staff members are expected to be part of the teamwork, collaboration and commitment to education at QMS.
The staff at QMS welcomes your questions and concerns. Please do not hesitate to reach out when you need a hand. You will be given all the tools and resources you need in order to be successful.
The hours of operation for Queensbury Middle School are 8:10 a.m. – 2:48 p.m.
Drop off/arrival times
- Buses begin unloading at 8 a.m.
- Parents: Please pick up/drop off students in front of the building. The back loading/unloading area is for buses only.
Dismissal/pick up times
- School is dismissed at 2:48 p.m.
- Late buses (bus pass required): 3:45 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
Middle school classes dismiss at 10:48 a.m. when a half-day is scheduled.
- Guideroom: 7:50-8:21 a.m.
- Block 1: 8:23-9:20 a.m.
- Block 2: 9:22-10:19 a.m.
- Block 3: 10:21-11:18 a.m.
- Block 4/Lunch:
- Grade 6
- Lunch: 1120 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- Class: 11:53-12:40 p.m
- Grade 7 Class: 11:20-11:47 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:49 a.m.-12:19 p.m.
- Class: 12:20-12:50 p.m.
- Grade 8 Lunch: 11:20 a.m. – 12:18 p.m.
- Class: 12:20 p.m.-12:50 p.m
- Block 5: 12:51-1:48 p.m.
- Block 6: 1:50-2:48 p.m.
2020-21 QMS Student Handbook
This handbook outlines the opportunities and responsibilities which exist for our student body. We sincerely believe that a cooperative effort among students, parents, and school personnel ensures the best possible results for all our students. Become a part of our middle school community. View the 2020-21 QMS Student Handbook
QMS Guidelines for Success
What having Spartan P.R.I.D.E and being Spartan S.A.F.E means to QMS students. View the QMS Guidelines for Success