Bus Driver Job Fair
Come test drive a bus at the QUFSD Bus Driver Job Fair!
Queensbury Union Free School District will host a Bus Driver Job Fair from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, June 16 at the Transportation Department, 421 Aviation Road in Queensbury. Those interested should bring their driver’s license.
Why consider becoming a bus driver at QUFSD …
Great job for parents, grandparents, retirees!
No experience necessary — Paid training provided.
School bus drivers can look forward to:
- School vacations and summers off
- Competitive hourly rates
- Wearing jeans to work
- A work schedule that leaves time for free time
- Holidays off and weekends free
- Excellent benefits for permanent employees
- Eligibility for NYS Retirement System
- Job security — Good drivers are always in demand
Can’t make the job fair but interested in a job as a bus driver?
Complete a Support Staff Application and contact Cheri Martindale, director of Transportation, at 518-824-5617 to schedule an interview.
Queensbury Union Free School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.