The Queensbury Union Free School District has confirmed two new cases of COVID-19 in our school community. The cases include:
- An individual associated with QES who was last in the building on Thursday, Sept. 9.
- An individual associated with WHBI who was last in the building on Friday, Sept. 10.
- There was no exposure at school related to these cases.
- *Updated 9:13:
- An individual associated with QHS who has not been in the building this year.
- An individual associated with the district who was last in the building on Sept. 8.
Please note that The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other privacy laws restrict us from disclosing or confirming any personally identifiable information. We cannot identify anyone who has tested positive.
Please contact your building directly if you would like more information about our health and safety procedures. Any additional questions, including information about testing procedures, can be directed to Warren County Public Health at (518) 761-6580.
*Please note, this reporting has been updated to reflect previous quarantines that have since tested positive.