Test Drive a School Bus at Job Fair on Nov. 19
Nov. 9, 2016
Explore a career as a bus driver for Queensbury schools during the Bus Driver Job Fair on Saturday, Nov. 19, from 9 a.m. to noon in the Queensbury Union Free School District Office, 429 Aviation Rd., Queensbury.
Stop by to learn about driving a school bus in New York and take a test drive. No experience is necessary. Successful applicants will receive paid training and can look forward to:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- A part-time work schedule that leaves time for free time.
- Excellent benefits for permanent employees.
- Holidays off and weekends free.
- School vacations and summers off.
- Eligibility for the New York State Retirement System.
- Job security – good drivers are always in demand!
Can’t make the job fair? Download a support staff application and call (518) 824-5660 to learn more or to schedule an interview.