Coronavirus Updates and Information
On May 1, Governor Cuomo announced that all schools in New York state will remain closed for the 2019-20 school year. We will continue to provide updates as we get them. Please read the important information below.
Table of Contents
- Letters from the District
- Food Services
- Child Care
- K-12 Counseling Center Wellness Resources
- WSWHE BOCES Resources
- Campus Facilities Closed
- May 27 update from Superintendent Gannon
- May 8 update from Superintendent Gannon
- May 1 update from Superintendent Gannon
- April 24 update from Superintendent Gannon
- April 16 update from Superintendent Gannon
- April 9 update from Superintendent Gannon
- April 6 update from Superintendent Gannon
- Continuity of learning over April break
- March 24 update from Superintendent Gannon
- March 20 update from Superintendent Gannon
- March 19 letter regarding childcare for essential workers
Starting Monday, April 6, the meal distribution schedule will change slightly. Breakfast and lunch will continue to be available, free of charge, for students in need while QUFSD schools are closed.
Here is the revised schedule:
- Mondays: Monday and Tuesday lunch, along with Tuesday and Wednesday breakfast
- Wednesdays: Wednesday and Thursday lunch, along with Thursday breakfast
- Fridays: Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch, along with Saturday, Sunday and Monday breakfast
To our community members, please remember to practice appropriate social distancing during pick-ups. To protect our staff, we are unable to do door-to-door deliveries; please come outside to the pick-up locations.
If your student plans on participating and they have dietary restrictions, or need special accommodations, please email Josh Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an essential healthcare worker or first responder and need child care?
WSWHE BOCES is providing child care for families of essential health care workers and first responders.
If you are an essential healthcare worker or first responder in need of child care, please complete and submit this form. Your information will be shared directly with Denise Capece, Executive Principal from WSWHE BOCES.
Based on guidance from Governor Cuomo, all campus buildings will be closed Monday, March 23 until further notice. The only exceptions are the QMS kitchen/cafeteria, which will be open to allow food service employees to prepare meals for families, and the transportation office, which will be open for drivers to access buses to transport the meals. We will still operate the drive thru food pickup at QMS as planned.