As you may be aware, Governor Cuomo has extended our closure and announced earlier today that schools will now be closed until April 29. We will continue to instruct and support our students and families through this time.
Also announced earlier today, the New York State Education Department cancelled regents exams for June. We are expecting further guidance from the state about the cancellation’s impact on our students later this week. We will update families as soon as we learn more information.
Working papers for students in grades 9-12
Students in grades 9-12 can obtain working papers two ways:
- Calls will be forwarded to email
- Request an application be mailed to you directly by calling (518) 824-4604
- Mail completed application – to QHS, 409 Aviation Rd, Queensbury, NY 12804
ATTN: Counseling Center – Working Paper Application
The counseling center will then:
- contact the QHS health office and get the students date of physical
- complete the working card
- bring to the middle school to be mailed to your home address – upon receipt of card, student must sign immediately to activate card.
**Please note that this process may take up to two weeks to process**
Thank you for your continued cooperation during this unprecedented time. Please reach out if you have any questions. I’m always proud to be a Spartan.
Kyle L. Gannon
Superintendent of Schools