The first day of school is tomorrow, September 8, and we wanted to share directions with how to log in to your child’s Chromebook. This applies to both remote learners and students who will begin tomorrow on the hybrid schedule. Students who are in person will follow these instructions when they come to school tomorrow.
STUDENT Log in Information for Chromebooks and Classlink
- When students turn on a Chromebook they log into their Google account as normal with their user id (includes – @qufsd.org) and password
- All student Chromebooks upon sign in will first open to the new Queensbury Classlink Sign in page (picture below)
- The FIRST time students log into CLASSLINK they will use their normal username (NOT email so WITHOUT @qufsd at the end) and normal password (see example below)
- Username: smith13
- Password: 1251300
- Once logged into the Classlink launchpad students can then link their Google Account so they can click the Sign in With Google button in the future
- Please see the tutorial video for these steps located here.
- If your child has forgotten his/her username and password please log into the School Parent Portal and you can find it there. Please see this tutorial if you need assistance.
- If you have any login issues with this, please email email@example.com
We look forward to all students returning tomorrow whether they are coming to school in person or working remotely from home.