Welcome to our new website!
As you begin to take a look at the new site, allow us to point out a few new and enhanced features:
- Functional search feature: Unlike the previous site, the new site contains a functional search feature for users to search for the content they are looking for.
- New look features district updates: Not only does the site feature a fresh design, but it also showcases the new district logos and colors. Our shades of blue and gold have been upgraded and we are proud to show off our new ‘Q’ logo!
- School web pages: The new design allows easy access to any of our school web pages and content.
- Searchable staff directory: The district website contains a searchable directory of school staff that can be accessed by clicking the “Contact Us” link at the top of any page in the site.
- Mobile-friendly: Unlike the previous site, the display of this mobile-responsive site will automatically adjust to your device, whether it’s a desktop computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Links to top resources: Based on what we learned in the research phase of the new site, there are now direct links at the top of every page to frequently requested information – including news, a calendar of events and contact information.
The process of developing the site was based on research into how visitors use our website, the kinds of information they are seeking and best practices in website usability and accessibility. Our partner for this project was the communications service of Capital Region BOCES.
We hope you enjoy this site and find it to be a useful tool for getting the information that you need.
And, feel free to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.