Each year, the district’s annual Grandparents’ Breakfast is a special opportunity for children in grades K-5 to showcase and share their school life with their grandparents.
This year, the 33rd annual Grandparents’ Breakfast will be enjoyed virtually.
We are sending this message in the hopes that you can pass this information on to your child(ren)’s grandparents and/or special someone they would like to invite.
The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, Nov. 30: Grade 5; 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 1: Grade 4; 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec 2: Snow date (if needed) for grades 4-5
We invite grandparents to grab a cup of coffee and breakfast and join us via their preferred electronic device. Grandparents will need to have access to the internet as well as computer, tablet or smartphone. Grandparents will also need to know their grandchild(ren)’s grade and teacher’s name.
Grandparents will join their grandchild(ren)’s classroom virtually using a Google Meet link. Students and grandparents will then have the opportunity to interact and share stories and view the students musical performances. A formal, electronic invitation will follow with links for grandparents to use to attend the event(s).
Where are you joining us from? A fun part of our breakfasts have always been seeing who traveled the furthest to make it to our event. Please fill out the form below, so we know how far away grandparents are joining us from? Google form for the farthest travel. (*Please fill out the form below for each grandchild)
By Friday, Nov. 12, please submit the following information:
- Grade 4 families: Please submit a photo of your child(ren) with their grandparents to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in a slideshow.
- Grade 5 families: Please submit a photo of your child(ren) with their grandparents to email@example.com to be included in a slideshow.